A message from the Legion Executive Officer

Forum for English speaking visitors.
Odpovědět
DarthCarcinus
Legion ID #: 3940

A message from the Legion Executive Officer

Příspěvek od DarthCarcinus »

Vojáci z Českého Outpostu. Sledoval jsem Váš Outpost posledních několik měsíců. Jsem hrdý na Vaši práci kterou děláte pro Legii. Váš LCO, LXO a Velící důstojníci jsou připraveni pomoci Vám ve všech směrech. Snažíme se podpořit pocit bratrství napříč celou Legií. Jsou to právě členové jako jste Vy v České Republice, kteří dělají Legii takovou jaká je!
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Troopers of the Czech Outpost. I have been watching your outpost for the last few months. I am proud of the work you have been doing for the Legion! Your LCO, LXO and Command Staff are at the ready to assist you in any way. We want to promote a feeling of brotherhood all over the Legion. It's members like the ones here in the Czech Republic that make the Legion Great!
Charvi
Legion ID #: 9235
Costumes: RC/Vader ROTS/CT

Re: A message from the Legion Executive Officer

Příspěvek od Charvi »

Mark, once again welcome here!
Is it is honor for us and we thank you for your great words!

Martin.
"The time has come. Execute Order 66."
*o*c* =rectalalpinist

Stuzka Kostymove aktivityStuzka Bitevniho vykonu - I. stupenStuzka Loajality - I. stupenVyznamenani Za logistickou cinnostVyznamenani Za materialni darVyznamenani Za propagaciVyznamenani Imperialni AkademieVyznamenani Vzorny velitel akce - I. stupenVyznamenani Dustojnicke akademie - I. stupen
Hustoklas
Legion ID #: 5771
email: doksanskymichal@seznam.cz
Costumes: Imperial Crew

Re: A message from the Legion Executive Officer

Příspěvek od Hustoklas »

Thank you for your good wishes. And welcome in our forum. Michal
Michal Doksanský | IC-5771 | Member - Czech Garrison
Stuzka Kostymove aktivityStuzka Bitevniho vykonu - I. stupenStuzka Loajality - I. stupenVyznamenani Za logistickou cinnostVyznamenani Za propagaciVyznamenani Imperialni Akademie
Odpovědět